SUBMISSION OF PAPERS TO EURAM 2006
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR PAPER:
1. Final deadline for submission of papers to the Conference is February 10 . Deadline for submissions to the Doctoral Colloquium is February 13.
2. For submission of paper, please follow the link at the end of this page.
3. All users have to register for a personal account in the paper submission system. Simply choose the Register Account button on the left hand side of the main page of the document review system. You will receive a personal password by mail.
4. Due to double blind review process, please remove author information from your paper before you submit.
5. There is no required wordcount or number of pages. The paper should include an abstract of no more than 200 words and maximum 5 key words. Papers must be submitted in digital form (MS Word .doc format). For complete information on format, style and references, please download the following style guide:
EURAM 2006 STYLE GUIDE
6. Euram 2006 seeks full papers of publishable quality as well as papers in progress. The conference will include traditional presentations, interactive sessions and poster sessions. All papers will be subject to a double blind review. The review system consists of numerical scores from 1-20 (1 is bad, 20 is best) on 6 different dimensions:
Is the contribution significant?
Is it relevant to management studies?
Is it appropriate to the track?
Are technical issues handled well?
Is the presentation clear and well written?
Are editorial style and format correct?
FOR SUBMISSION, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK:
(LINK NOT AVAILABLE)
EURAM2006 ~ BI Norwegian School of Management
Nydalsveien 37, 0442 Oslo, Norway